WBSRDA Recruitment 2020: We have not disappointed you in providing you updates on the latest job vacancy and recruitment notifications. With our latest article here, want you to be aware of the employment notice issued by West Bengal State Rural Development Agency on the official website of the organization i.e www.ddinajpur.nic.in. Candidates who are interested to apply need to fill offline applications and send the same office address provided below till 04/03/2020. The candidates will be appointed for 204 vacancies of Village Resource Person.
WBSRDA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal State Rural Development Agency|
|Name of the Job||Village Resource Person|
|Number of Vacancies||204|
|Last Date to Apply||04/03/2020|
WBSRDA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal State Rural Development Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Village Resource Person-204
Last Date to Apply: 04/03/2020
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th pass candidates can apply for the recruitment which is the minimum specified academic qualification.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to attend Personal Interview. Their performance in Interview will be the basis of their selection.
Pay Scale: Salary of the candidates will be dependent upon the rules set for the payment of salaries post wise.
Application Fees: There is no fee to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per criteria.
Official Website: www.ddinajpur.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBSRDA Recruitment 2020:
- First of all download the format of application provided by West Bengal State Rural Development Agency on website the www.ddinajpur.nic.in.
- Take a print out of the same and fill details asked in the form with a blue ball pen.
- Details must be filled by the candidates himself.
- Fee is not specified so no need to pay.
- Paste a photo of the candidate and sign on the form wherever asked.
- Attach the required academic certificates in xerox copy and send the duly filled in application form to following office address: The Office of Block Development Officer
NOTE: Do not forget that the last date for receipt of filled applications is 04/03/2020.