WB MSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission invites applications from skilled and young candidates for 1231 vacancies of Mazdoor, Teacher, and Engineer. Aspirant can put the application on the website by 31st of August 2020. Interested candidate must apply after reading the complete details of eligibility. We have arranged complete details about recruitment in the para shown below, see it before applying.
WB MSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Mazdoor, Teacher, and Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||1231|
|Last Date to Apply||31st of August 2020|
WB MSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Conservancy Mazdoor – 858
- Paribesh Bandu – 90
- Dome – 03
- Teacher (English) – 149
- Teacher (Hindi) – 19
- Teacher (Urdu) – 33
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 42
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 23
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 12
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 12th with D.Ed/B.EI.Ed/D.Ed (Special Education)/D.EI.Ed and Degree/Diploma in relevant trade from the accredited college, board or institute. Candidate must possess the potential to use Bengali, English, and Vernacular with Computer Knowledge.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to pass through the Documents Verification and Interview process.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a reasonable amount per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates – Rs. 220/-
- Rs. 70/- for SC/ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be in the range of 18-40 years (post 01-06) and 18-37 years (post 07-11). The other benefits will be given as per the regulations of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission.
Official Website: www.mscwbonline.applythrunet.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for WB MSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must go on the website above and press on the recruitment tab.
- Fill the complete details in an accurate way and upload the documents.
- Also, attach the scanned photograph of the candidate.
- Deposit the fees and submit the application by the due date.
- Retain the print of application form while a hard copy of form need not send at any place.
NOTE: Visit the website of the WB Municipal Service Commission for regular updates.