WAPCOS Limited before known as Water and Power Consultancy Services (India) Limited is a consultancy association and open segment undertaking under the Ministry of Jal Shakti of the Government of India. The organization gives consultancy benefits in the fields of water assets, force, and framework. Propelled in 1969, it is currently an ISO 9001:2008 ensured, Major Ratna organization with a few tasks across India, Asia, and Africa.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Water and Power Consultancy Services (India) Limited has invited applications for the Manager posts. Captivated individuals can apply for the WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed situation before 9th May 2020. Scrutinize this point by point notice to understand the various experiences the qualification measures, age limit, and instructive capability required and so forth.
WAPCOS Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Water and Power Consultancy Services (India) Limited (WAPCOS)|
|Name of the Job||Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||09/05/2020|
WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for WAPCOS Recruitment 2020
Discover the fundamental information concerning the qualification measures to apply for WAPCOS vacancies 2020.
Applicants who are keen on applying for these posts must follow the instructive capability that is concurred as having a B.Com/M.Com/MBA degree from a Recognized University/Institute/Board.
Contenders applying for this enlistment procedure should be not actually or proportional to 40 years of age. Candidates who go under the reservation class will get unwinding in expenses.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
If you need to find out about the selection procedure for WAPCOS recruitment, it would be ideal if you read the details below.
The application fee for general candidates is 1000 Rs. and for SC/ ST/PWBMD candidates, the fees is Rs 500.
To choose the candidates, the association will set a legitimacy rundown and they will choose according to their positions in written tests and interviews.
Selected candidates will receive an amount of Rs 50000-160000 per month.
Important Instructions to Apply for WAPCOS Recruitment 2020
In the below-mentioned details you can see the correct procedure to apply offline for WAPCOS Job Vacancy 2020.
- Step 1: You are required to fill the application via the offline process only.
- Step 2: See through the official website of WAPCOS www.wapcos.gov.in
- Step 3: Open the official link and download the application form.
- Step 4: If you complete all eligibility criteria, fill your complete details like your name, address, qualification, work experience, etc.
- Step 5: Attach your photo and your signatures wherever required.
- Step 6: Send the application before the last date at Chief Project Manager, WAPCOS Limited, Plot No. N 3/200 IRC Village, Near Ekamra Villa Chowk Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751015, ODISHA