Vivo NEX is an another Innovative and Flagship Smartphone after the launch of Oppo’s Find X has been launched in the Indian market in June 2018. The Smartphone look very immersive and innovative as it comes with a truly-bezel-less display on the front. The Vivo NEX comes with 6.59 inches of multi-touch screen with a resolution of 1080×2316 pixels. Among the Smartphone the Vivo also provide under-display fingerprint scanner in its new Vivo NEX.
The Smartphone ships with dual rear camera setup (12MP + 5MP) and 8MP of a front camera with Sony IMX363 sensor. Vivo NEX packs with an 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. As we concern about the battery that also powered with 4,000mAh. The Vivo NEX armed with an octa-core Snapdragon 845 SoC and Adreno 616 GPU. The biggest WOW factor of the Vivo NEX is its POP-UP Selfie camera. The Smartphone runs on Android v8.1 Oreo-based on Funtouch OS 4.0 operating system. Vivo Nex comes with dual Volte that works properly with two Jio SIM. The Vivo NEX available at a price of Rs 44,990 in India.
Some Futuristic features and Technology of Vivo NEX Smartphone are:
- The smartphone includes the JOVI AI assistant that comes with the feature, including emotion detection, Natural Language Understanding(NLU), Automatic Speech Recognition, text-to-speech, Dual Volte Support and any more…
- The Vivo NEX comes with Physical Jovi AI button on the side of the phone.
- The Smartphone uses Screen Sound Casting Technology to replace the earpiece from the front of the phone to achieve truly-bezel-less
- The smartphone comes with Front Elevating Camera with Sony IMX363 sensor.
- Vivo NEX comes with an under-display fingerprint reader.
It is the best choice for those who like to use new and cool features on their phone. The Vivo NEX is exclusively available on India’s top e-commerce site Amazon.in.
SPECIFICATIONS OF VIVO NEX
Vivo NEX Specifications