UP Legislative Council Secretariat Recruitment: UP Legislative Council Secretariat has announced job vacancies for this year. All the job seekers in search of a job are informed that the UP Legislative Council Secretariat is seeking skilled and dedicated candidates for 23 Posts Of Assistant Review Officer. Applications are invited online and the last date for submission is 21 October 2020. Read the complete job notification to know the eligibility criteria and other details regarding the post-ARO.
UP Legislative Council Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||UP Legislative Council Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Review Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||23|
|Last Date to Apply||21 October 2020|
UP Legislative Council Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: UP Legislative Council Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Review Officer – 23
Last Date to Apply:
1. The online submission of the application form will start from 18 September and the application forms registration is to be done on or before 21 October 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants seeking this job should have done Graduation from a recognized college/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Job seekers will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and Hindi Typing test.
Pay Scale: The amount of attractive salary will be between Rs.44900 – Rs.142400 per month.
- The application fee is Rs.1050 for General/OBC category applicants
Age criteria: The age of the applicants should be between 21 – 40 years who are submitting applications for this post.
Official Website: www.uplegisassembly.gov.in
Application Process For UP Legislative Council Secretariat Recruitment Online-
- Aspirants need to go to www.uplegisassembly.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach the obliged credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date after payment of the application fee.
NOTE: For more information and updates regarding UP Legislative Council Secretariat recruitment, keep visiting the official site from time to time.