Urban Development and Housing Department (UDHD) is a branch of Government of Sikkim. This takes care of the administration of urban zones of the Indian province of Sikkim, including a few metro utilities of the capital Gangtok.
UDHD Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Urban Development and Housing Department is welcoming application for 163 opportunities under UDHD Recruitment 2020. Intriguing Candidates are mentioned to apply for UDHD Recruitment 2020. Applications are welcomed from master and a capable contender for an aggregate of 163 City Manager posts. You need to apply through the online procedure before 27th May 2020.
Further, in this article you will become more familiar with the qualification measures, age limit, training capability required, and more information.
UDHD Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Urban Development and Housing Department (UDHD)|
|Name of the Job||City Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||163|
|Last Date to Apply||27/05/2020|
UDHD Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of The Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for UDHD Recruitment 2020
Below in this article, you will get to know about the qualification models that you should follow to qualify UDHD Recruitment Exam 2020.
Those who are wishing to join this recruitment procedure must hold an MBA/PG Degree (Town Manager/Planning & Development) from an authorized board.
The defined age limit for candidates is as below.
Female – 21-40 Years
Male – 21-37 Years
As per the govt. rules, reserved category candidates may get relaxation in age limit.
UDHD Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Get total data with respect to application expenses, choice technique, pay scale and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
The application fee for all categories is 2200 Rs.
To get selected for any of the posts the competitors are required to show up and clear written test/interview/merit list.
Candidates who will get qualified will get a wonderful salary of Rs. 40000 Per month.
Important Instructions to Apply for UDHD Recruitment 2020
Go through the below-given application for the process if you are keen to apply for UDHD Recruitment 2020 successfully.
- Step 1: Candidates are required to fill the application online.
- Step 2: In order to fill the online application, you must visit the official site www.urban.bih.nic.in
- Step 3: After visiting the website, read the complete details shown and fill complete details in the online application form including your name, address, qualification, work experience, etc.
- Step 4: Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and other essential documents carefully.
- Step 5: Finally, submit the application form after you confirm all the details were filled correctly.