Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the greatest government-had banks in India. After the amalgamation with Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank, which got compelling on 1 April 2020, the amalgamated component transforms into the fourth greatest bank similarly as branch framework and fifth greatest to the extent business.
UBI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Union Bank Of India, a fundamental Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for the post of Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer under UBI Recruitment 2020. Intrigued applicants who need to make sure about their in banking segment may apply visa online application process before eighth May 2020.
Catch more perceptions related to the qualification measures, the application process, determination process, pay scale, and a lot more by perusing this article totally.
UBI Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Bank of India (UBI)|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||08/05/2020|
UBI Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
|2||Chief Financial Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UBI Recruitment 2020
Completely comprehend the capability estimates fixed to get ready to apply for the posts under UBI enrollment 2020.
Just those aspirants who convey advanced education with proficient affirmation in financial risk management from the global association of risk professionals or professional risk management certification from PRMIA institute will be qualified to participate in the enlistment procedure.
Least age limit is set to 35 years and most extreme age is set to multi-year as on first March 2020
UBI Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Get intensive information about application expense, choice procedure, and pay scale under UBI enrollment 2020.
The application expense for all the competitors is 1000 Rs.
The assurance will be through Interview and Personal interaction dependent on capability, experience, capacity, and execution during Interview/ interaction.
The pay and terms and conditions will be arranged/settled relying on the appropriateness of the competitor.
Important Instructions to Apply for UBI Recruitment 2020
If it’s not too much trouble follow the underneath following technique to apply online for UBI Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: Check on to the Bank’s site “www.unionbankofindia.co.in”
- Step 2: On the Home Page under “Employment” section, click the Notification titled “Notice for Appointment as Chief Risk Officer on Contractual Basis”
- Step 3: Connect to the link “Notification” to download and print the Notification, together with the ‘Recruitment Application Fee Paymentchallan’
- Step 4: Read the notice prudently and if it seems eligible to apply, click on the link “Application Form” to download the mandatory Application Form.
- Step 5: Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee Challan in strong and readable handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Step 6: Go to the closest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan and store the suitable Application Fee in real money.