Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the biggest government-possessed banks in India. After the amalgamation with Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank, which became effective on 1 April 2020, the amalgamated element turns into the fourth biggest bank as far as the branch system and fifth biggest as far as business.
UBI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Union Bank Of India, a main Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, welcomes applications for the post of Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer under UBI Recruitment 2020. Interested candidates who want to secure there in the banking sector may apply by filling the online application process before 20th April 2020.
Catch more statistics associated with the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pay scale and many more by reading this article completely.
UBI Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Bank of India (UBI)|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2020|
UBI Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
|2||Chief Financial Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UBI Recruitment 2020
Know all about the eligibility criteria fixed to get qualified to apply for the posts under UBI recruitment 2020.
Only those candidates who carry graduate degrees with professional certification in financial risk management from the global association of risk professionals or professional risk management certification from PRMIA Institute will be eligible to take part in the recruitment process.
Minimum age limit is set to 35 years and maximum age is set to 55 year as on 1st March 2020
UBI Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Acquire thorough knowledge about application fee, selection process and pay scale under UBI recruitment 2020.
The application for all the candidates is 1000 Rs.
The determination will be through Interview and Personal interaction based on qualification, experience, capability, and execution during Interview/interaction.
The compensation and terms & conditions will be negotiated/ finalized depending upon the suitability of the candidate.
Important Instructions to Apply for UBI Recruitment 2020
Please follow the below-following procedure to apply online for UBI Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: Log on to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in”
- Step 2: on the Home Page under the link “Recruitment” click the Notification titled “Notification for Appointment as Chief Risk Officer on Contractual Basis”
- Step 3: Click on the link “Notification” to download and print the Notification, including the ‘Recruitment Application Fee Paymentchallan’
- Step 4: Read the notification carefully and if found eligible to apply, click on the link “Application Form” to download the required Application Form.
- Step 5: Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Step 6: Go to the nearest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan and deposit the appropriate Application Fee in cash.