Association Bank of India (UBI) is one of the best government-had banks in India. After the amalgamation with Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank, which got convincing on 1 April 2020, the amalgamated segment changes into the fourth most noteworthy bank also as branch system and fifth most prominent to the degree business.
UBI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Union Bank Of India, a principal Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, welcomes applications for the post of Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer under UBI Recruitment 2020. Captivated candidates who need to ensure about their banking portion may apply the visa online application process before 31st May 2020.
Catch more discernments identified with the capability gauges, the application procedure, assurance process, pay scale, and significantly more by scrutinizing this article completely.
UBI Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Bank of India (UBI)|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2020|
UBI Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
|2||Chief Financial Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for UBI Recruitment 2020
Totally understand the capacity gauges fixed to prepare to apply for the posts under UBI enlistment 2020.
Simply those competitors who pass on cutting edge instruction with capable insistence in budgetary hazard the board from the worldwide relationship of financial risk management from the global association of risk professionals or professional risk management certification from PRMIA foundation will be able to take an interest in the enrollment system.
The least age limit is set to 35 years and the maximum is set to 55 years.
UBI Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Get clear data about application fee, selection strategy, and pay scale under UBI Recruitment 2020.
The application fee for all the applicants is 1000 Rs.
The selection will be based on Interview and Personal interaction.
The compensation and terms and conditions will be settled depending on the eligibility of the contender.
Important Instructions to Apply for UBI Recruitment 2020
If you are deciding to apply for the recruitment, please follow the underneath the following strategy to apply online for UBI Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: Keep an eye on the Bank’s site www.unionbankofindia.co.in to check the recruitment notice.
- Step 2: On the Home Page under “Employment” section, click on “Notice for Appointment as Chief Risk Officer on Contractual Basis”
- Step 3: Follow to the link “Notification” to download and print the Notification, along with the ‘Recruitment Application Fee Paymentchallan’
- Step 4: Go through the notice carefully and if you find yourself eligible, click on the link “Application Form” to download the Application Form.
- Step 5: Complete the Recruitment Application Fee Challan in clear handwriting with BLOCK LETTERS.
- Step 6: Go to the closest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay the fee.