The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body made by the Constitution of India to choose candidates for common help occupations in the Indian Territory of Telangana as indicated by the benefits of the candidates and the principles of reservation.
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is all set to employ individuals for 93 managers. For this, the organization has released TSPSC Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited from those candidates who are interested to join the organization. Aspirants are requested to apply online before 30th April 2020 as it’s the last to apply for the recruitment process.
If you are curious to know more about the eligibility, pay scale, selection process and more details of the recruitment process, please read the article further.
TSPSC Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||93|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2020|
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Manager (Civil Engg. branch)||79|
|2||Manager (Mechanical Engg. branch)||06|
|3||Manager (Electrical Engg. branch)||04|
|4||Manager (Electronics & Communication Engg. branch)||03|
|5||Manager (Computer Science / Information Technology branch)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2020
Know all about the eligibility criteria fixed to get qualified to apply for the posts under TSPSC recruitment 2020.
Applicants should finish Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics and Communication/Computer Science/Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an identical capability as perceived by the U.G.C. or then again AICTE.
Age criteria are to the age range between 18-34 years. For reserved candidates reservation is available as per govt. rules.
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Get complete details about application fee, selection process and pay scale under TSPSC recruitment 2020.
Every candidate must pay Rs. 200 towards Online Application Processing Fee. Apart from this candidates need to pay RS. 120 towards Examination Fee.
Following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee-
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-servicemen
The commission has set a written exam and personal interview to select candidates to fill their vacant posts.
The salary package for all candidates will be given in the range of Rs. 37,100/- 91,450/- depending on their fields.
Important Instructions to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2020
The Applicants need to peruse the below-given guidelines for Online Submission of Applications under TSPSC Recruitment 2020 and at that point continue further.
- Step 1: The Candidate has to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Now, fill the OTR application if not enlisted before to get TSPSC ID.
- Step 3: Visit the site http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, give TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to continue further.
- Step 4: Confirm the data brought from different databases relating to qualification, caste, Aadhar and so on, and showed on the screen.
- Step 5: If details are right candidates need to click Yes on the Confirm button and proceed to submit the application form.