Tripura High Court Recruitment: Tripura High Court has a piece of good news for all the educated citizens of the country in search of a job this year. The high court plans to recruit excellent and hardworking aspirants for engagement as Junior Administrative Assistant to fill up the 13 various posts. If you are interested in THC recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment. The application will be accepted online for this recruitment on www.thc.nic.in on or before 12 October 2020.
Tripura High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tripura High Court|
|Name of the Job||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to Apply||12 October 2020|
Tripura High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tripura High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 13
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the online application form is 12 October 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and typing test.
- For the post of Junior Administrative Assistant, chosen candidates will get a salary ranging between Rs.16050 – Rs.21400 per month.
- Applicants of the Gen/OBC category have to pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
- Applicants of the SC/ST category have to pay Rs.150 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants seeking a job under this recruitment should be between 18-40 years counted from 1 January 2020. THC will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.thc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tripura High Court Recruitment ONLINE:
- Job seekers need to go to www.thc.nic.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like id proof, dob certificate, etc.
- Pay the application fee and attach a receipt of fee payment.
- Attach your photograph and digital signature too.
- Submit the application form before the last date to the official site.
NOTE: to get more information about THC recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site