Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB), was set up on 27/2/1982. It capacities with Head Office at Chennai, 7 Zonal workplaces and 38 District workplaces. TNPCB is actualizing the Pollution Control Legislation and Rules and Notifications encircled in that.
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) is inviting applications for 242 vacancies under TNPCB Recruitment 2020. The good news is that now you can get the opportunity to join TNPCB by applying for posts like Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Typist, etc. Candidates who are aspiring to be a part of TNPCB can apply via online application before 23rd April 2020.
Below in this article, you will get to know all about the eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification required and more details.
TNPCB Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Typist|
|Number of Vacancies||242|
|Last Date to Apply||23/04/2020|
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of The Post||Position||Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Engineer||Engineering Service||78|
|2||Environmental Scientist||Scientific Service||70|
|3||Assistant (Junior Assistant)||General Subordinate Service||38|
|4||Typist||General Subordinate Service||56|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPCB Recruitment 2020
Below you will get to know all about the eligibility criteria that you must follow to qualify TNPCB Recruitment Exam 2020.
Candidates who are willing to apply must be eligible with the criteria of holding a Bachelor’s degree with diploma (computer)/BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/Master’s Degree from a certified board or university.
- The defined age limit for candidates is as below.
- The age limit for the candidates is defined under age limit criteria. Only those candidates who come under the range of 18-30 years of age as on 12th Feb 2020 will be applicable for the job.
- As per the govt. rules, reserved category candidates may get relaxation in age limit.
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Grab complete information regarding application fees, selection procedure, pay scale and more.
Application fee for general and OBC candidates is 500 and for ST/SC(A)/PH candidates is 250.
Candidates who have applied for the job will be selected on the basis of online examination, personal interview or skill test.
Candidates who will get selected will get a handful salary as below
|Post 1-2||37700-119500 per month|
|Post 3-4||19500-62000 per month|
Important Instructions to Apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020
Please follow the below-given application procedure to apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020 successfully.
- Candidates must fill the application online only.
- In order to fill the application, candidates must visit the official website tnpcb.gov.in
- Fill all the details that are mandatory to be filled in the online application form which includes your name, address, qualification, work experience, etc.
- Please upload your scanned photo, signature and other required documents carefully.
- Now submit the application form after reviewing all the details again
We wish you all the best for your selection.