Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society Recruitment: Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society has issued a notice for the recruitment of various vacant posts. In order to fill the vacant posts, it has asked the Indian Citizens to fill up the application forms and submit them offline on or before the last date which is decided as 9 October 2020. The recruitment is for the 187 Posts Of 18 Posts Of DCPO & Programme Manager, etc. more details are mentioned over here.
Notification For Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society Recruitment:
|Name of the Department||Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society|
|Name of the Job||DCPO & Programme Manager|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||9 October 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society Recruitment :
Department Name: Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society
Name, Number & Educational Qualifications of The Posts:
- DCPO – 17 Posts – Applicant should have done Graduation in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Criminology from a recognized university/ institute.
- Programme Manager – Applicant should be a Graduate/Post Graduate ( 10 +2 + 3 patterns) in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute.
Last Date to Apply: You have to post your application forms on or before 9 October 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to pass the test/personal interview to get selected for this post.
- DCPO – Consolidated Pay of Rs.33,2501 per month will be given to hired candidates.
- Programme Manager – Rs.35,000 per month will be given to chosen candidates
Application Fees: No updation is given by TNSCPS regarding the application fee structure.
- Applicant age should be between 26 to 40 years for DCPO posts.
- The applicant age should not be exceeding 40 years if he/she is applying for Programme Manager Post.
Official Website: https://cms.tn.gov.in
Application Process for Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society Recruitment:
- Those who want to apply on any post under TNSCPS recruitment should visit the official website and download the application form.
- Now fill the application form in the prescribed format laid by recruiting child protection society and attach the documents required in self-attested format.
- Mention the post you are applying in Bold letters and paste your photo and sign the form.
- Applicants applying for DCPO should send forms and documents to the Commissioner of Social Defence / Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No,3O0, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai-600 010.
- Applicants applying for Programme Manager should send to the Secretary, Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No.300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai – 600 010.
NOTE: To know more about this recruitment read the official notification on the official site and keep an updation regularly for more updates.