Staff Selection Commission Recruitment– Staff Selection Commission states that it is in a need of hiring qualified and competent aspirants for filling up the various Posts Of Junior Engineer. Candidates are advised to go through this complete article and check the eligibility criteria first, and then apply for this recruitment. The selection criteria for the procurement of applicants are mentioned below and the last date for submitting application forms is 30th October 2020.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification-
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||30th October 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment-
Company Name– Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Posts–
- Junior Engineer – Various
Educational Qualification: The aspirant applying for vacant posts should have done Diploma or Degree in Civil/Electrical /Mechanical Engineering from a recognized board/university/institute.
Last date to Apply: SSC has invited online application still 30 October 2020.
Selection Process-SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination, Descriptive Test, Document Verification to hire the deserving candidates.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.100
- SC/ST/PWD/ExSM/Female – NIL
Age Limit: The age of all the interested candidates should be between 30 to 32 years. The Reserved category will be provided with age relaxation for 5 years by SSC Officials.
Official Website – ssc.nic.in
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment Online–
- Go to the official site of SSC and click on Online Application.
- Enter all your information in the application form and complete all the fields.
- Submit your application fees along with the required documents.
- Upload colored pp size photograph and digital signature.
- Make sure you have checked all the entered information before clicking the submit button.
- Submit the form before 30th October 2020.
Note- Take a print out of the application form for future use and check the site regularly to know the dates of the computer examination.