The South Eastern Railway (SER) is one of the 18 railroad zones in India and Part of Eastern Railways. It is headquartered at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It includes the Adra railway division, Chakradharpur railway division, Kharagpur rail line division and Ranchi rail route division.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
South Eastern Railway (SER) is inviting application for 617 vacancies under South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020. Individuals who are interested can apply for SER Recruitment 2020 for a total of 617 posts including Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer, Comml. Cum Ticket Clerk etc. Candidates are requested to fill the application via the online process before 23rd April 2020.
Below in this article, you will get to know all about the eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification required and more details.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Engineer, Comml. Cum Ticket Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||617|
|Last Date to Apply||23/04/2020|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of The Post||Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot||324|
|2||Comml. Cum Ticket Clerk||63|
|3||Junior Clerk cum Typist||68|
|4||Sr. Comml. Cum Ticket Clerk||84|
|5||Sr. Clerk cum Typist||70|
|6||Junior Engineer (P.Way)||03|
|7||Junior Engineer (Works)||02|
|8||Junior Engineer (Signal)||01|
|9||Junior Engineer (Tele)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Below you will get to know all about the eligibility criteria that you must follow to qualify South Eastern Railway Recruitment Exam 2020.
The candidates must have complete their 10th class education/ ITI/ 12th class/ Diploma in Engineering/ Graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- The defined age limit for candidates is as below.
- The candidate who are applying must keep it in their mind that they come under the range of age limit as 18-42 years as on 1st Jan 2020.
- As per the govt. rules, reserved category candidates may get relaxation in age limit.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Grab complete information regarding application fees, selection procedure, pay scale and more.
Application fee all candidates are exempted.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Exam/ Typing Proficiency Test/Aptitude Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Candidates who will get selected will get a handful salary as below-
|Post 1-8||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900-2000/2800|
|Post 9||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200|
Important Instructions to Apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Please follow the below-given application procedure to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 successfully.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application online only.
- To fill the online application, you have to visit the official website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- After logging infill the complete details as asked in the online application form including your name, address, qualification, work experience, etc.
- Upload your scanned photo, signature and other required documents carefully.
- Now submit the application form after reviewing all the details again.
We wish you all the best for your selection.