The Securities and Exchange Board of India was built upon 12th April 1992 as per the arrangements of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Securities and Exchange Board of India as of late had a significant distribution on its enrollment procedure for 147 opening which incorporates posts like Officer Grade An (Assistant Manager). Contestants who are worried to snatch any of these posts must apply under the SEBI Recruitment 2020 preceding its last date 31st May 2020.
To get extra data identified with the qualification measures, the application process, determination process, pay scale, and some more, read the article further.
SEBI Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Name of the Job||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Number of Vacancies||147|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2020|
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)||147|
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Recruitment 2020
Carefully understand the qualification standards fixed to get able to apply for the posts under SEBI enrolment 2020.
The candidate who wants to apply must hold Graduation Degree/BE/B.Tech/LLB/MCA/Master Degree from an authorized board.
Candidate must be aware that the age limit is set to be less or equal to 30 years as on 29th Feb 2020.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Get entire acumens concerning application expense, choice procedure, and pay scale under SEBI recruitment 2020.
The application fee details are as follows.
|Physically Disabled||Rs. 100|
The association will direct PC based tests and personal interviews to choose the contender for different presents concurring on their qualification.
Candidates who get lucky to be selected will get a salary as 28150-55600 Rs.
Important Instructions to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020
- To ease your trouble, experience the beneath given bit by bit method to apply online for SEBI Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: Candidates are permitted to apply via the online method.
- Step 2: Visit the official site of Securities and Exchange Board of India www.sebi.gov.in
- Step 3: Check the job enlistment area and search for the details.
- Step 4: If you are qualified enough to apply, fill the application structure by filling components required like your name, address, capability, work experience and so forth.
- Step 5: Validate the figures you entered and submit the form.