SDO Office Recruitment 2020: The Office of Sub Divisional Officer has notified for the recruitment of candidates for filling 77 vacancies for the post of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) through an employment notice on www.wbhealth.gov.in. The filled applications must be sent to the office by dates specified below.
SDO Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of Sub Divisional Officer|
|Name of the Job||Accredited Social Health Activist|
|Number of Vacancies||77|
|Last Date to Apply||28/02/2020|
SDO Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of Sub Divisional Officer
Name of The Posts:
- Accredited Social Health Activist (Bankura)-34
- Accredited Social Health Activist (Malda)-43
Last Date to Apply:
Educational Qualifications: Those candidates who hold Class 10th Certificate can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The recruitment of the candidates will be decided by the performance of the candidates in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be getting salary as per the rules and norms set for the payment of salary for post concerned.
Application Fees: No candidate is required to pay any kind of fee for applying for the recruitment.
Age criteria: The candidates who are of the age of 30-40 years as on 01/01/2020 can only apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SDO Office Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates have to first of all make sure to confirm their eligibility as per the criteria specified above and if you are eligible then go ahead with the application process.
- Take print out of the format of application from the website www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Fill your details in the form but make sure each detail is accurate as per the matric certificate of the candidate.
- Paste your photo on the form and sign on the form.
- Send the form with the copies of academic certificates to: Office of Respective Block Development Officer
NOTE:Applicants need to send the applications in A4 size envelope only and that must be received at office before last date.