State Bank Of India Recruitment: State Bank Of India invites online applications from retired employees on or before 21 June 2020 via email. The Indian Citizens who are interested in this recruitment should have retired with a good track record and no punishment/ penalty should have been inflicted on the retired employees/ officer during five years of his service in the Bank preceding his retirement. The applicants should be skilled, desirable, and physically fit. All the details pertaining to this recruitment are mentioned below.
State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Job||Support Officer, Channel Manager Supervisor, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||85|
|Last Date to Apply||21 June 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of State Bank Of India Recruitment:
Company Name: State Bank Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Support Officer – 04
- Channel Manager Supervisor – 22
- Channel Manager Facilitator – 59
Last Date to Apply: The application form needs to be filed on or before 21 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested job contenders who are applying for this job should have been retired clerical employees and an officer of the bank/ e-Abs retired/retired from other public sectors.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be conducted for checking the performance of candidates and hiring them on various posts.
- Support Officer – Rs.35000 per month + Conveyance Allowance of Rs.5000 per month + Mobile Allowance of Rs.1000 per month.
- Channel Manager Supervisor – Rs.35000 per month + Conveyance Allowance of Rs.5000 per month + Mobile Allowance of Rs.1000 per month.
- Channel Manager Facilitator – Rs.30000 per month + Conveyance Allowance of Rs.5000 per month + Mobile Allowance of Rs.1000 per month.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for various posts under this recruitment should be less than or equal to 63 years of age counted from 30 June 2020.
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Application Process For SBI Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job aspirants need to visit sbi.co.in and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Now download the format of the application form that has been placed in Annexure-I.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach documents in support of your age, qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Also, attach a recent pp size photograph and send all the documents along with application form in a single pdf to email@example.com
NOTE: The shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview . You need to also carry your original certificates on the interview date.