Saugor Cantonment Board was built up in the year 1835 (first September 1835). At the outset, Saugor Cantonment was utilized as the Head Quarters of the Narmada Division and afterward as an Equitation School of India. During the IInd universal war, it was a station for infantry and little Arms School. After the union of British Authority in 1858-59, a Regiment of European infantry was positioned at Saugor.
Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Saugor Cantonment Board is inviting application for o1 vacancy under Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020. Interesting Candidates are requested to apply for Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited from expert and proficient candidates for 01 Sub Engineer Post. You have to apply via the online process before 20th April 2020.
Below in this article, you will get to know all about the eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification required and more details.
Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Saugor Cantonment Board|
|Name of the Job||Sub Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2020|
Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of The Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020
Below you will get to know all about the eligibility criteria that you must follow to qualify Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment Exam 2020.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the post must carry their Diploma or Degree in Engineering from any government recognized institution or university.
- The defined age limit for candidates is as below.
- Candidate applying for this post must come under the age group of 18-25 years as on 1st April 2020
- As per the govt. rules, reserved category candidates may get relaxation in age limit.
Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Grab complete information regarding application fees, selection procedure, pay scale and more.
The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 200. No exemption for reserved candidates.
To get selected for any of the posts, the interested candidates are required to appear and clear written exam/skill tests. They will be selected on the basis of their performance in related tests.
Candidates who will get selected will get a handful of salary starting from 32800-103600 Rs. Per Annum.
Important Instructions to Apply for Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020
Please follow the below-given application procedure to apply for Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 successfully.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application online only.
- To fill the online application, you have to visit the official website www.cbsaugor.org
- After logging infill the complete details as asked in the online application form including your name, address, qualification, work experience, etc.
- Upload your scanned photo, signature and other required documents carefully.
- Now submit the application form after reviewing all the details again
We wish you all the best for your selection.