Sainik School, Satara is located at Satara City, on Pune-Bangalore highway. It was the first Sainik School among a chain of 24 such schools set up in the nation. Sainik School, Satara was established on 23 Jun 1961. Through the visionary endeavors of Shri Yashwantrao Chavan, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra State.
Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
A short time ago, Sainik School Satara published a notification to fill 07 vacant positions for PGT, TGT & Laboratory Assistant posts. If you are planning to be a part of this educational organization, please apply under Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020 via the offline application process on or before 20th April 2020.
If you are curious to know more about Sainik School Satara Jobs, read more info below.
Sainik School Satara Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School Satara|
|Name of the Job||PGT, TGT & Laboratory Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2020|
Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||03|
|2||Trained Graduate Teacher||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020
Grab the complete details related to the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit etc. that is mandatory for the selection under Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020.
To become eligible to apply for Sainik School Jobs, aspirants must have 12th/ Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with D.Ed/ B.Ed from a well-known educational institution.
Check the age limit criteria that you must follow.
|Post 1||21-40 Years|
|Post 2, 3||21-35 Years|
Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Get complete details about application fee, selection process and pay scale under Sainik School Satara recruitment 2020.
See the application fee details here.
The board will conduct a personal interview to select candidates on the related vacancies.
Candidates will get their salary as per the below table.
|Post 1||Rs. 47600|
|Post 2||Rs. 44900|
|Post 3||Rs. 25500|
Important Instructions to Apply for Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020
Here we have mentioned the easy to follow a process to apply offline for Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: Aspirants are required to fill the application offline only.
- Step 2: You have entered the official website of Sainik School Satara www.sainiksatara.org
- Step 3: Go to the recruitment segment and check the details.
- Step 4: Download the application and take the print out.
- Step 5: If you are sure about your eligibility, fill the application form by filling details like your name, address, qualification, work experience, etc.
- Step 6: attach the copies of the required documents along with the application form and send to the official address – Principal, Sainik School Satara, Satara-415001, Maharastra