Research Centre Imarat Recruitment: Research Centre Imarat has advertised a job notification for this year. It is a premier laboratory of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO. The research centre wants to recruit intelligent and brisk-minded candidates to fill up the 90 Posts Of ITI Apprentice. Interested candidates looking forward to RCI recruitment can apply online after knowing eligibility criteria, and various details like application fee structure, pay scale, etc after reading this advertisement.
Research Centre Imarat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Research Centre Imarat|
|Name of the Job||ITI Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Last Date to Apply||within 10 days from the publication of advertisement|
Research Centre Imarat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Research Centre Imarat
Name of The Posts:
- ITI in Fitter – 25
- ITI in Electronic Mechanic – 20
- ITI in Electrician – 15
- ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 10
- ITI in Turner – 10
- ITI in Machinist – 05
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants applying for this recruitment should have passed the qualifying examination (ITI) in the year 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of ITI Exam score, Written exam and Personal Interview.
- The amount of pay is Rs. 7,700 to Rs. 8,050 per month for the post of ITI Apprentice.
Application Fees: No application fee is demanded by RCI to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Aspirants applying for this recruitment should check the official notification of RCI to know the age limits.
Official Website: https://apprenticeshipindia.org
How To Apply For Research Centre Imarat Recruitment Online
- You need to visit the official site first of RCI.
- Now, you are obliged to fill all the details completely & correctly against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the credentials.
- You need to submit the form online before the due date and keep a hard copy of it by getting it printed on a high-quality paper.
NOTE: For more updates and information about this recruitment, please visit https://apprenticeshipindia.org and it is a contractual training for 1 year.