Reliance Jio Recruitment: RELIANCE JIO India’s biggest telecom company formed a collaboration with social media giant, Facebook. The American social media giant is paying $5.7 billion for buying 10% in the digital arm of India’s largest conglomerate, Reliance. They are planning to launch Jiomart. JioMart services have already rolled out using WhatsApp in three regions and the company has already started reaching customers for grocery orders. And with this, there arise many vacancies on the posts such as Product Management, Engineer, Hr Executive, Manager, Agency Manager/ Unit Manager, etc.
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||RELIANCE JIO|
|Name of the Job||Product Management, Engineer, Hr Executive, Manager, Agency Manager/ Unit Manager|
|Number of vacancies||1200+|
|Last Date to apply||As soon as possible|
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: RELIANCE JIO
Name of The Posts:
- Product Management, Engineer, Hr Executive, Manager, Agency Manager/ Unit Manager, Assistants, Technician
Last Date to Apply: As soon as possible
Educational Qualifications: Any person holding the 12th/BE/ B.Tech from the recognized board/institute can apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be offered an attractive package per month.
Application Fees: The amount to be paid for the application of post will be announced soon.
Age criteria: The candidate should possess the age of more than 21 years only then, the applicant is eligible to apply for the post. The relaxation will be given to the candidate as per the rules prescribed by the organization and government.
Official Website: www.jio.com
Important Instructions to apply for RELIANCE JIO Recruitment
- Visit the website of an organization.
- Fill the proper detail on the relevant place specified in the application form.
- Upload the documents to be attached in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees if asked and submit the application till the application continues.
- A hard copy of the form is not required to send at any address.
- The form doesn’t have complete and accurate information will be rejected.
NOTE: The candidate can see the latest updates by log on the organization website www.jio.com.