RDPRD Recruitment 2020: Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department Tamil Nadu recruiting 276 candidates to fill vacancies of Road Inspector posts. Candidates who are looking for a job can apply for these posts before the last date. Location wise vacancy details have been given below. Kindly check before applying for these vacancies.
|Name of the Organization||Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Job||Road Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||276|
|Last Date to Apply||Given below|
RDPRD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department Tamil Nadu
Name of The Posts:Road Inspector-276
Last Date to Apply:
- Ramanathapuram, Erode-27/02/2020
- Virdhunagar, Tirunelveli, Cuddalore, Nagapattina, Thuruvarur, Theni, Tiruvallur, Tiruvannamalai, Thoothukudi, Ariyalur-25/02/2020
- Vellore, Dindigul-26/02/2020
- Turuchirappalli, Thanjavur-28/02/2020
- Krishnagiri, Puddukottai-21/02/2020
Educational Qualifications: To apply for these Road Inspector posts candidates should have passed ITI from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: Written examination will be conducted for all candidates for selection purposes. And shortlisted candidates will have to go through the Personal Interview round for final selection.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get paid a number of Rupees 19,500-62,000/- per month.
Application Fees: Candidates do not have to pay any application fees for these vacancies.
Age criteria: Candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years as on 01/07/2020.
Official Website: www.ramanathapuram.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for RDPRD Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of RDPRD to download the application form.
- Fill correct and complete details in the form and attach all required documents and passport size photograph to it.
- Finally, send it to below specified address before the last date.
Office of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department of Respective District
NOTE: Keep checking this site regularly to get the latest updates.