Rajasthan High Court Recruitment: Rajasthan High Court invites applications for the recruitment of the various seats for the posts of Jr. Judicial Asst, Jr. Asst, Clerk which are 1760 in number. For this recruitment, online applications will be filled through the website https://hcraj.nic.in. The last date to be considered will be 1 November 2020. Candidates can check the details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria on the website of the Rajasthan HC or through the article given below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Hiring Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Judicial Asst, Jr. Asst, Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||1760|
|Last Date to Apply||1 November 2020|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Full Vacancy Details:
Court Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant -367
- Clerk – 1125
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form will start from 1 October 2020 and the final date for application form submission is 1 November 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested aspirants who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board with knowledge of computers.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on their total performance in the written test, typing test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary ranging between Rs.20800- Rs.65900 per month will be given to candidates deployed on various posts.
- General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates will pay application fee of: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Belongs to Rajasthan will pay an application fee of Rs. 350/-
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years counted from 1 Jan 2021. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates by Rajasthan HC Officials.
Official Website: https://hcraj.nic.in
Application Process For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to the official site and read the details regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form by entering the correct information in every column of it.
- Pay the application fee according to the category you lie in and fill the transaction details in the form.
- Upload the necessary and mandatory documents in scanned form.
- Submit the application form before the last date which is extended to 1 November 2020.
NOTE: To know more updates regarding Rajasthan HC Recruitment, keep checking the official site.