Rajasthan High Court Recruitment: Rajasthan High Court has freed a job vacancy for this year for worthy and proficient Indian citizens who are looking for a job. The court has numerous vacant vacancies which are total 1760 in number. The vacancies are available for the post of Junior Assistant, Clerk. Aspirants interested in Rajasthan High Court Recruitment can fill the application form after knowing eligibility criteria and payment of the application fee.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Hiring Court||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||1760|
|Last Date to Apply||01 November 2020|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Full Vacancy Details:
Court Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk Grade-II – 1125 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 367 Posts
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 Posts
- Applicant should have done Graduation or equivalent from an identified college/university/board.
- The aspirants should have a working knowledge of computers.
Last Date To Apply:
- The Starting Date of Application submission – 01 October 2020
- The final date for submission of the application form – 01 November 2020
- The Last Date of Submitting Application Fee is – 02 November 2020
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam and Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Salary will be given differently for different posts.
- Aspirants of GEN/OBC category will pay Rs.500 as an application fee.
- Candidates of SC/ST/Ph category will pay Rs.350 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for vacant posts should be less than 40 years of age and more than 18 years of age. More exemption in age will be offered to reserved category applicants as per court rules.
Official Website: https://hcraj.nic.in/
Important Guidelines to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
- Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan High Court Recruitment are advised to read the guidelines first for filling the application form.
- Enter your details with full concentration as details once entered cannot be edited.
- Attach the latest passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate, etc.
- Submit the application form before the last date after payment of the application fee.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official site of RHC to know the dates of the written exam.