Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court invites online for filling 449 vacancies for the posts of Legal Researcher, Translator, and Stenographer. Those candidates who are interested in these vacancies and completed all eligibility criteria can read below notification thoroughly and submit online applications before the specified last date.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Legal Researcher, Translator, Stenographer Grade III|
|Number of Vacancies||466|
|Last Date to Apply||Given Below|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Legal Researcher– 17
- Stenographer Grade III– 434
Last Date to Apply:
|Designation||Last date to apply|
|Stenographer Grade III||28.02.2020|
- For Legal Researcher posts, aspirants should hold a Degree in Law from a recognized institute/board/university.
- For Translator and Stenographer posts, the candidate must have possessed Post Graduation Degree (English Literature) and for Stenographer Posts, candidates should have passed class 12thClass with Diploma (CS/Computer Application ) from an accredited institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the below-mentioned examinations.
Post-1 : Written examination and personal interview
Post-2 : Hindi and English Translation Tests
Post 3: Competitive Exam, Shorthand, and Computer test
Pay Scale: Salary structure of candidates will be as follows:
Rupees 37,800-1,19,700/- (Post-2) and Rupees 33,800-1,06,700/- (Post-3) will be the monthly remuneration of selected candidates.
Translator Posts: General/OBC category candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- and for SC/ST/PH candidates application fee is Rs.350/-
Stenographer Posts: For General/OBC candidates application fee is Rs.650/- and for SC/ST/PH candidates application fee is Rs.400/-
- For Legal Researcher posts, candidate’s age should not more than 33 years as on 01.01.2020. And the age limit of candidates’ should be in between 18-40 years for posts.2 and 3.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants are advised to visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court to fill up the online application.
- Update all the details in that application and upload requisite documents along with photograph and signature.
- Take the print out of the application and send the hard to below official address.
Official Address: Office of Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Note: Please ensure the hard copy of the application must reach the given address before the specified last date of application receipt.