PPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 149 vacancies of Agriculture Development Officer, Accountant, Deputy Curator in Punjab Public Service Commission by filling the online applications on the website www.ppsc.gov.in. The last date till which the online applications can be submitted is 20/02/2020 or 14/02/2020 as applicable post wise.
PPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Agriculture Development Officer, Accountant, Deputy Curator|
|Number of Vacancies||149|
|Last Date to Apply||20/02/2020 and 14/02/2020|
PPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Agriculture Development Officer-141
- Deputy Curator-01
Last Date to Apply: 20/02/2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicants need to make sure to have passed B.Sc in Agriculture (Post 1) and Graduation with Computer Certificate (Post 2) and MA (Post 3).
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be going through Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will be drawing a handsome salary of Rupees 15600-39,100/- with GP 5,400 per month and 10,300-34,800 with GP 4,400/- per month for Post 2.
Application Fees: Make sure to pay the fee for application as follows:
- SC/ ST of All States and BC of Punjab: 1125 Rupees
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: 500 Rupees
- PH of Punjab State Only: 1750 Rupees
- All other categories: 300 Rupees
Age criteria: Those candidates who fulfill the age criteria of being 18-37 years as on 01/01/2020 can only apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.ppsc.gov.in and fill the form.
- Pay the fee for applying for recruitment and then ensure to apply for the recruitment.
- Upload photo and sign of the candidate.
- Submit the application till specified date.
NOTE: The applicants need to make sure to read all the details and follows the instructions.