Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), previously known as Joint Public Service Commission is an administration office and highest protected body of the Government of Punjab. It is liable for directing civil services and competitive examinations to various civil services and departmental posts in the purview of Punjab, India.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Punjab Public Service Commission Officials on 24th March 2020 discharged PPSC Head Master Jobs 2020 Notification. What’s more, this commercial is for the 544 Head Master/Head Mistress, Principal, Block Primary Education Officer Vacancies. Desired Candidates after checking all the details can feel free to apply for it before the Closing Date. Without a doubt, this new PPSC Block Primary Education Officer Notification 2020 is a decent possibility for the Job Seekers in Punjab State. 30th April 2020 is the Closing Date to apply for the Latest PPSC Principal Vacancy 2020.
Below you will become acquainted with all about the qualification criteria, age limit, training capability required and more details.
PPSC Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Head Master, Head Mistress, Block Primary Education Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||544|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2020|
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of The Post||Vacancies|
|2||Head Master/Head Mistress||311|
|3||Block Primary Education Officer||75|
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2020
We have listed below the complete details about the eligibility criteria to apply for the PPSC Recruitment exam.
Candidates will only be eligible is he/she carries a graduation degree with ETT/D.Ed/B.Ed/Master Degree with B.Ed from a recognized university or institution.
- As of on first January 2020, the candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 37 Years.
- According to the govt. rules, reserved category applicants will get some relaxation in the age limit.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
The following are the complete details for the application fees, selection procedure, pay scale and more.
The application fee for different categories is as below.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Total Fees|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State||500||625||1125|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state||500||–||–|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)||500||2500||3000|
|Persons with disability (Punjab State only)||500||1250||1750|
The commission will conduct written exams, personal interviews, etc. and candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the respective exams.
Candidates who will get selected will get a handful salary as below
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Head Master/ Head Mistress||Rs.10,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month, Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- Per Month|
|Principal||Rs.15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- Per Month, Grade Pay Rs.6,600/- Per Month|
|Block Primary Education Officer||Rs.10,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month, Grade Pay Rs.5,000/- Per Month|
Important Instructions to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020
Please follow the below-given application procedure to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020 successfully.
- Step 1: Candidates are advised to fill the application form only via the online process.
- Step 2: Take a look at the official site of the Punjab Public Service Commission at ppsc.gov.in
- Step 3: Look for the Advertisement Section and search for PPSC Job Notifications.
- Step 4: Open the notification and read the complete information.
- Step 5:Pay the required application fee only if you find yourself eligible.
- Step 6:Enter other required details about your name, address or other details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned photo, signature, and other required documents.
- Step 8: Review the entered details and submit the application form before the closing date.