OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission has come up with a latest job offer which informs us of the recruitment for 637 vacant posts of Lecturer, Assistant Fisheries Officer. The applicants have to apply by filling their applications online on www.opsc.gov.in. All of the candidates must apply for the recruitment only after going through the specified details and instructions provided below.
OPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lecturer, Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||637|
|Last Date to Apply||Given Below|
OPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Fisheries Officer-31
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1: 02/03/2020
- Post 2: 13/02/2020
Educational Qualifications: The organization has set a certain criteria for academic qualification which must be possessed by every candidate applying for the recruitment which is stated below:
- Post 1: Masters Degree in relevant field
- Post 2: Bachelors Degree in Fisheries Sciences
Selection Procedure: Shortlisting, Viva Voce Test and Personal Interview of the candidates will be held to decide about the final selection.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid salary as follows:
- Post 1: Level-10 per month
- Post 2: Rupees 44,900/- per month
Application Fees: Rupees 400 for General and OBC category. Fee is exempted for SC/ ST category of Odisha and PwD candidates
Age criteria: Age of the candidates applying for the recruitment must be as follows as specified by the organization:
- Post 1: 21-48 years
- Post 2: 21-37 years
Age of the candidates will be considered as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2020:
- The mode of application suggested by the organization is online so visit the website and fill the online form with all the details asked in the form.
- No column is to be filled blank as all details are compulsory.
- Candidates will have to pay the fee online and upload the required credentials followed by submission of the online form.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates.