Oil India Limited Recruitment:– Oil India Limited opens the various vacancy this year for the Recruitment of Senior Officer, Physiotherapist, Confidential Secretary, and others in Grade C, Grade B, and Grade A respectively. Interested candidates who have desirable eligibility in terms of age, qualification, etc. can apply through the Online Process by visiting the official website https://oil-india.com. Entire information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below.
Oil India Limited Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Physiotherapist, Confidential Secretary|
|Number of Posts||86|
|Last Dates to Fill Online Application||30 October 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Oil India Limited Recruitment:
Organization Name: Oil India Limited
Name Of The Posts:
- Superintending Engineer (Drilling)- 3 Posts
- Manager (Accounts)/Manager (Internal Audit)- 1 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer (ENT)- 1 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer (Pathology)- 1 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer (Ophthalmology)- 1 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopedic Surgeon) – 1 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology)- 1 Post
- Superintending Medical Officer (Physician)- 1 Post
- Senior Medical Officer – 3 Posts
- Senior Security Officer – 2 Posts
- Senior Officer (Electrical)- 5 Posts
- Senior Officer (HR)- 2 Posts
- Senior Officer (Legal) – 2 Posts
- Senior Officer (Mechanical) – 18 Posts
- Senior Officer (Instrumentation) – 4 Posts
- Senior Officer (Geophysics) – 5 Posts
- Senior Officer (Reservoir) – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Confidential Secretary – 1 Post
Education Qualification: Applicants applying for various posts listed in this recruitment should have done MBBS/Graduation/bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/LLB/MBA from a recognized Indian College/University/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The online application form submission will start from 1 October 2020 and need to be submitted on or before 30 October 2020.
Age Criteria: The maximum and minimum age for different posts need to be checked in the official notification.
Selection Procedure: A Computer Based Test, Group Discussion, or Group Task and Personal Interview will be the basis of selection.
Pay Scale: The amount of pay will be given according to different grades which are as follows:
- Grade C- Rs. 1,50,000 per month
- Grade B- Rs.1,20,000 per month
- Grade A – Rs.90000 per month
- General/ OBC (NCL) will pay Rs.500
- SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment.
Official Website: https://oil-india.com
Important Guidelines To Apply For Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- You need to go to the official site of OIL and click the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Read it thoroughly, once you got all the relevant information fill the application form in the prescribed format laid by OIL.
- Attach all your documents like id proof, age proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate, NOC, etc.
- Also, upload your photograph in passport size and signature in digital format.
- Submit it before 30 October 2020.
Note: To know more about this Recruitment, keep following the official site regularly.