OCCB Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Odisha State Central Cooperative Bank has announced a notification for the enlistment of Asst Manager Gr-II, Banking Asst Gr-II, and System Manager opening on contract premise. Those Candidates who are excited about the initial nuances and completed all capability rules can examine the Notification and Apply Online. Discover extra information about qualification, capability, application process, pay scale, and so forth beneath.
OCCB Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Odisha State Central Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager, Banking Assistant, System Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||786|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2020|
OCCB Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Asst Manager Gr-II||267|
|2||Banking Asst Gr-II||485|
Eligibility Criteria for OCCB Recruitment 2020
Decide the total qualification measures for all class candidates to partake in OCCB Recruitment 2020.
In order to get selected, candidates must hold Graduation Degree/B.Tech (CS/IT) MCA from a recognized board or university.
The age limit is as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
OCCB Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Get the most recent complexities for the application charge, choice procedure, and pay scale for OCCB enlistment 2020.
For General and OBC candidates Application fee is Rs. 1000 and for SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates its Rs. 600.
Face to face interviews will be actuated so as to select the certified contender for the posts under the enlistment procedure.
Salary will be declared as below:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Asst Manager Gr-II||9300-34800|
|2||Banking Asst Gr-II||5200-20200|
Important Instructions to Apply for OCCB Recruitment 2020
Comprehend over the additional down given bit by bit structure to apply online for OCCB Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: Applicants basically need to apply online only.
- Step 2: Log on to official website of OCCB www.rcsodisha.nic.in
- Step 3: Look for the employment section and see the details.
- Step 4: If you are eligible enough to apply, fill the application form by entering prerequisites needed like your name, address, qualification, work experience, etc.
- Step 5: Verify the details you entered and submit the form, Also take a copy of it.