Northern Railway Recruitment: Northern Railway has announced a job vacancy for this year. The railways intend to recruit hardworking and devotee aspirants for the 128 posts of Nurse, Hospital Attendant, etc for COVID Isolation Ward in Northern Railway Central Hospital New Delhi on contract basis for a duration of Three Months & further extendable as per requirement. All the applicants are invited to attend the Walk-in-Interview on the address mentioned below. If you are interested in the NR job and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Nurse, Hospital Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||128|
|Last Date to Apply||8 July 2020|
Northern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Northern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- CMP Specialist – 10
- CMP GDMO – 10
- Nurse – 40
- Multipurpose Hospital Attendant – 30
- Housekeeping Assistant – 30
- Hospital Assistant – 08
- Candidates seeking recruitment on various posts should have 10th/GNM/B.Sc Nursing/MBBS/PG Degree/Diploma In the concerned field.
Last Date To Apply: The interested applicants have to attend the walk-in interview from 1 July 2020 to 8 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and on the basis of medical examination.
- CMP Specialist – Rs.95000 per month
- CMP GDMO – Rs.75000 per month
- Nurse – Rs.44900 per month
- Multipurpose Hospital Attendant – Rs.18000 per month
- Housekeeping Assistant – Rs.18000 per month
- Hospital Assistant – Rs.18000 per month
- For Post no 1 & 2, the maximum age limit is 53 years counted from 1 June 2020.
- For all other posts, the age limit is 18-33 years as on 1 June 2020.
- NR Officials will give more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Application Process for Northern Railway Recruitment :
- On the official site mentioned above, you will find the application form.
- Download and fill it and mention the post for which you are applying.
- You should carry application form, original and attested copies of all certificates & mark-sheets on the date of interview.
- Report with all the documents at Auditorium, Northern Railway‟s Central Hospital, Basant Lane, New Delhi from 1 July to 8 July between 10. 30 Hrs. to 16.30Hrs
NOTE: You can get more information related to this recruitment on the official notice published on the official site.