Northern Railways is one of nine old zones of Indian Railways and furthermore the greatest regarding a system having a 6807-kilometer course. It covers the conditions of Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Uttar Pradesh and the Union Territories of Delhi and Chandigarh.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Northern Railway as of late had a significant distribution on its enrollment procedure for 01 Senior Resident. Participants who are worried to get the post must apply under the Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 preceding its last date 10th June 2020.
To get extra data identified with the qualification rules, the application process, determination process, pay scale, and some more, read the article further.
Northern Railway Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Northern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||10/06/2020|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
Know all about the eligibility criteria fixed to get qualified to apply for the posts under Northern Railway recruitment 2020.
Only those candidates who have Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty will be able to apply.
Age limit criteria are not defined.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Acquire thorough details about application fee, selection process, and pay scale under Northern Railway recruitment 2020.
The application fee is exempted from all categories.
The organization will conduct face to face interviews to select candidates for the post.
The candidates who will be selected will get a good amount of salary as per official norms.
Important Instructions to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
- If you are applying online for the first, you must go through the procedure to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: Candidates are requested to visit the official website @www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Step 2: Read the complete notification carefully. Check the application link to apply for the sr. resident post.
- Step 3: Fill all the details in the application form regarding your name, address, qualification, date of birth and others if needed.
- Step 4: Submit the form and take a print out of it.