The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is a state office set up by the Indian Government to battle dread in India. It goes about as the Central Counter-Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency. The organization is enabled to manage dread related wrongdoings across states without exceptional consent from the states.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
National Investigation Agency (NIA) is inviting application for o1 vacancies under the National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020. Candidates who are excited to join National Investing Agency (NIA) can apply for NIA Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited from willing candidates for 01 posts of Senior Research Officer purely on a contract basis. You are required to submit the application via post before 30th April 2020.
Below in this article, you will get to know all about the eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification required and more details.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Senior Research Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2020|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of The Post||Vacancies|
|1||Senior Research Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020
Below you will get to know all about the eligibility criteria that you must follow to qualify National Investigation Agency Recruitment Exam 2020.
Candidates who want to get into this field must have qualified M.Phil or Ph.D. from a recognized board or university.
- The defined age limit for candidates is as below.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the post should not exceed 60 years of age.
- As per the govt. rules, reserved category candidates may get relaxation in age limit.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Grab complete information regarding application fees, selection procedure, pay scale and more.
The application fee is exempted.
Candidates who fell into the criteria will be selected for a personal interview process from 10 Am on the elected date and decided venue. Interested candidates who have filled their application will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview process.
Candidates who will get selected will get an attractive salary of 100000 per annum.
Important Instructions to Apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020
Please follow the below-given application procedure to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020 successfully.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application offline only.
- Download the application by logging official website www.nia.gov.in
- Fill the application by mentioning the details like your name and address, date of birth which is written in your official documents, complete educational qualification, etc.
- Attach the copies of required documents like date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, experience certificate, medical fitness certificate your published papers, etc.
- Now send the application attached with document copies before 30th April 2020 on the address – SP (Admin), NIA Hqs, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
We wish you all the best for your selection.