Nainital Bank Recruitment: Nainital Bank is headquartered in Uttarakhand and is inviting online application to fill the vacant seats in the bank for the posts of Probationary Officer & Clerk which are total 155 in number. Only dedicated and hardworking aspirants are invited to fill the application form on the site https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/ after knowing the eligibility criteria and paying a nonrefundable application fee.
Nainital Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Nainital Bank|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer & Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||155|
|Last Date to Apply||15 September 2020|
Nainital Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Nainital Bank
Name Of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer – 75
- Clerk – 80
Educational Qualifications of The Posts: The job seekers should have done Graduation/ Post Graduation from an accredited college/university/board.
Last Date to Apply: Online submission of the application form starts from 29 August 2020 and the last date for submission is 15 September 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be chosen after the overall performance in the written exam(Pre & Mains) and Personal Interview.
- The application fee for PO Post is Rs.2000 while Rs.1500 is to be paid for Clerk Post.
- Probationary Officer – The salary will be given approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
- Clerk – The salary would be approximately Rs. 3.70 lacs P.A.
Age criteria: Candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 28 years of age for clerk post and 30 years for PO post. Relaxation in age for reserved and other categories will be provided as per the regulations of the Nainital bank.
Official Website: https://www.nainitalbank.co.in
How To Apply For Nainital Bank Recruitment Online-
- You need to visit https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/ and check the recruitment section and register yourself.
- Go through the guidelines mentioned and fill the application form and attach the copies of the required documents in the specified size and format.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee according to the post you are applying for and enter the transaction details in the application form.
- Upload a digital signature, left thumb impression, and a hand declaration.
- Submit the form before the due date.
NOTE: Read the notification on the official website to know the dates of the written exam and syllabus for it.