Five Star Mushroom Limited Canada Recruitment: Five Star Mushrooms Ltd is a good & reputed company which is in Canada, region. It plants, grows, and harvest tomatoes, berries, nuts, and field crops manually by using hand tools, like shovels, trowels, hoes, tampers, pruning hooks, shears, and knives. It is situated in the City of Aldergrove, BC, V4W2A4. The company is looking for Mushroom Picker and has given notification about roles and responsibilities attached to the post.
Five Star Mushroom Limited Canada Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Five Star Mushroom Limited Canada|
|Name of the Job||Mushroom Picker|
|Number of Vacancies||Unknown|
|Last Date to Apply||Unknown|
Five Star Mushroom Limited Canada Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Five Star Mushroom Limited Canada
Name of The Posts:
- Mushroom Picker – Various
- The applicant should have a high school diploma and good communication skills.
- He should be the expertise of checking, harvesting, cleanup, and loading mushrooms for delivery.
- He should have in-depth knowledge of high-quality mushroom sorting and packing practices.
- He should have familiarity with mounting and dealing from heights employing a ladder.
- He should have the ability to perform strenuous activities and carry serious masses, diligently.
Application Fees: No application fee or visa processing fee is asked by the company to apply for this recruitment.
Official Website: https://canadajob24.com
Main Responsibilities of Mushroom Picker:
- He should apply correct chemicals and prevented the growth of pests and weeds.
- He should pick mushrooms keeping in mind the size and maturity.
- He should perform a quality review of all harvested mushrooms.
- He should separate and sort low quality or rotten mushrooms.
- He should apply correct chemicals and prevent the growth of pests and weeds.
- He should pack mushrooms and place them on pallets for loading on delivery vehicles.
Application Process: 1. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria in terms of qualifications and are ready to fulfill the responsibilities associated with the post, then you can send your latest resume along with photograph and digital signature to https://canadajob24.com.
NOTE: For any further query or information, you can contact the helpline number 604-856-8238.