Maharashtra Security Force was recognized with the tenacity to provide better protection and security to the Government of Maharashtra State and Central Government offices, undertakings, employees of all such establishments and public sector undertakings in Maharashtra state.
MSF Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Maharashtra Security Force recently had a major publication on its recruitment process for 7000 Security Guard posts. Candidates who are concerned to grab this post must apply under the MSF Recruitment 2020 before its last date.
To get additional information related to the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, pay scale and many more, read the article further.
MSF Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Security Force|
|Name of the Job||Security Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||7000|
|Last Date to Apply||Not announced yet|
MSF Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for MSF Recruitment 2020
Be acquainted with all details about the eligibility criteria for qualifying to apply for the posts under MSF recruitment 2020.
Only folks who have finished their 12th class education from a recognized board will get eligible to apply for the posts.
The decided age limit for this post is 18-28 years. The age relaxation will be given as per the govt. rules.
MSF Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Catch comprehensive specifics about application fee, selection process and pay scale under MSF recruitment 2020.
All category candidates need to pay Rs. 250 only via online mode.
The officials will take Written Examination/Interview to announce qualified candidates based on their eligibility.
The officials have not yet released any kind of notification regarding payment structure.
Important Instructions to Apply for MSF Recruitment 2020
Kindly stay with us and read the below guidelines to apply online for MSF Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: Candidates should fill the application via online mode only.
- Step 2: Visit the official website of Maharashtra Security Force www.mahasecurity.gov.in
- Step 3: Check the employment section and have a look at the details.
- Step 4: Now, if you find yourself qualified for the post, complete the application procedure by filling elements like your name, address, qualification, work experience etc.
- Step 5:Upload your scanned documents carefully.
- Step 6: Check the facts you entered and submit the form.
- Step 7: Take a hard copy of the application for future purposes.