MPSC Recruitment 2020: Applications have been invited for recruitment by Maharashtra Public Service Commission online on the official website www.mpsc.gov.in for engagement of skilled and qualified candidates for 47 vacant posts of Fisheries Development Officer, Assistant Commissioner Fisheries. The applications can be submitted only till 20/02/2020.
MPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Fisheries Development Officer, Assistant Commissioner Fisheries|
|Number of Vacancies||47|
|Last Date to Apply||20/02/2020|
MPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Fisheries Development Officer/ Fisheries Training Officer/ Curator, Training and Extension Officer-27
- Assistant Commissioner Fisheries/ Project Manager/ Dapchari-20
Last Date to Apply: 20/02/2020
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Science
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected for the recruitment on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview. The candidates need to prepare for the same.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be handsomely paid as per the rules and norms specified for the payment of remuneration to the candidates post wise as follows:
- Post 1: Rs.41800-1,32,300/-p.m.
- Post 2: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-p.m.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee of Rupees 374 (General and OBC category category) and by 274 Rupees (SC/ ST/ PH category).
Age criteria: Applicants who have their age equal to or lesser than 38 years can apply for the recruitment. The age will be counted as on 01/05/2020.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to make sure to have read all the details and criteria for eligibility and if they find that they are eligible, then go to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Pay the fee for applying for the recruitment and upload the copies of academic certificates and submit the application for recruitment for above posts.
NOTE: The details provided above are true and to the best of our knowledge as has been derived from the official source only, so you can rely on us.