The Ministry of Tribal Affairs is the nodal Ministry for generally speaking arrangement, arranging, and coordination of projects for the improvement of ST’s. To this end, the Ministry of Tribal Affairs has attempted exercises that follow from the subjects dispensed under the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Service of Tribal Affairs has discharged the notification to enlist the possibility for 12 Stenographer, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent, Deputy Commissioner, and Assistant Commissioner Posts. The qualified applicants can apply for the post through Offline before 31st May 2020.
Those competitors who are keen on the accompanying opportunity can peruse the full notification before applying disconnected to know the instruction capability, compensation, age limit, application charge, the application procedure, last date to apply, and that’s just the beginning.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2020|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Deputy Commissioner (Finance)||01|
|2||Assistant Commissioner (Admn)||02|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01|
|5||Office Superintendent (Admn)||02|
|6||Office Superintendent (Finance)||02|
|7||Stenographer Grade I||01|
|8||Stenographer Grade II||02|
Eligibility Criteria for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020
Snatch every single definite data with respect to qualification to apply for the posts under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs enlistment 2020.
Competitors who have finished either their Masters, Graduation, B.Com, Degree, twelfth from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
Candidates should not exceed the age of 56 years.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Gain complete specifics about application expense, determination procedure, and pay scale under Ministry of Tribal Affairs enlistment 2020.
The application fee is exempted for all category candidates.
The selection process will include the following –
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Please read the salary details as below.
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Deputy Commissioner (Finance)||Rs.67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|2||Assistant Commissioner (Admn)||Rs.47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100/- Per Month|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||Rs.47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100/- Per Month|
|4||Private Secretary||Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|5||Office Superintendent (Admn)||Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|6||Office Superintendent (Finance)||Rs.44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|7||Stenographer Grade I||Rs.35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400/- Per Month|
|8||Stenographer Grade II||Rs.25,500 to Rs. 81,100/- Per Month|
Important Instructions to Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020
- Become more acquainted with all rules about the technique to apply online ton get under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: Visit the official Ministry of Tribal Affairs website www.tribal.nic.in and find out the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu”.
- Step 2: Look for the Notification of Stenographer, Private Secretary, Office Superintendent, Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner Jobs, and click on it.
- Step 3: Download the application form along with the notification.
- Step 4: Read the notification and after clearing the criteria start filling the form.
- Step 5: Get a print copy of the application and attach the necessary documents.
- Step 6: At last, send the application form to the notified postal address – Commissioner (NESTS), Room No.415, “B” Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001