Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) was created under the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Act 1995, following the demands of Ladakhi people to make Leh District a new Indian Union Territory because of its religious and cultural differences with the rest of Jammu and Kashmir. In October 1993, the Indian Union Government and the Jammu and Kashmir State Government agreed to grant Ladakh the status of Autonomous Hill Council.
LAHDC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
A short time ago, Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council published a notification to fill 03 vacant positions for Computer Operator. If you are planning to be a part of this organization, please apply under LAHDC Recruitment 2020 via an offline application process on or before 15th April 2020.
If you are curious to know more about Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Jobs, read more info below.
LAHDC Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC)|
|Name of the Job||Computer Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||15/04/2020|
LAHDC Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for LAHDC Recruitment 2020
Grab the complete details related to the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit etc. that is mandatory for the selection under LAHDC Recruitment 2020.
To become eligible to apply for LAHDC Jobs, aspirants must have 10+2 certificate with one year course in computer from a well-known educational institution.
Age limit criteria is set to 18-37 years to get qualified. Relaxation will be there for reserved candidates.
LAHDC Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Get complete details about application fee, selection process and pay scale under LAHDC recruitment 2020.
There is no Application fee.
The board will conduct a personal interview to select candidates on the related vacancies.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 11000-10312/- Per Month as salary.
Important Instructions to Apply for LAHDC Recruitment 2020
Here we have mentioned the easy to follow the process to apply offline for LAHDC Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: Aspirants are required to fill the application offline only.
- Step 2: You have to enter the official website of LAHDC www.leh.nic.in
- Step 3: Go to the recruitment segment and check the details.
- Step 4: Download the application and take the print out.
- Step 5: If you are sure about your eligibility, fill the application form by filling details like your name, address, qualification, work experience etc.
- Step 6: Attach the required documents’ copies along with the application form and send @ the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) office.