The Karnataka State Police Department is the law implementation office for the Indian province of Karnataka. The office is going by the Director-General of Police.
KSP Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Are you searching for Jobs in Karnataka State Police Department?
The good news is that the Karnataka State Police Department is looking for candidates for the posts of Sub Inspectors, Constable, and Bandsmen, etc. If you wish to join the force and looking for applying for the posts, please see the below details about the job details, application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, etc.
KSP Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police Department (KSP)|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspectors, Constable, Bandsmen|
|Number of Vacancies||2834|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2020|
KSP Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Special Reserve Police Constable||2420|
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Recruitment 2020
Here are the complete eligibility criteria that must be followed by every candidate to enter the KSP Recruitment process.
The qualification according to capability standards needs an applicant with a Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any field from a perceived organization.
The age limit criteria can be checked on the official website.
KSP Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Affirm here the significant details you must consider about application charge, determination procedure, and pay scale under KSP recruitment 2020.
There are no application fees for any candidate.
The best among the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview.
Payscale will be declared after the selection process by the officials.
Important Instructions to Apply for KRCL Recruitment 2020
The system to get into the KSP Recruitment 2020 is on the web. You can clearly finish the procedure with the help of the following methodologies.
- Step 1: Applicants must visit the Karnataka State Police Department site www.ksp.gov.in
- Step 2: Then, click on the “Careers” Page to open the link “Recruitment”.
- Step 3: Select the “Apply Online” link to open the Online Application Form.
- Step 4: Fill all the required particulars in the online application structure like your name, address, capability, work experience, and so on.
- Step 5: Upload your recent photo and valid signature as per the terms given in the Guidelines.
- Step 6: Finally check the details you entered very carefully and click on the Submit button.