KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites applications from job seekers for the posts of Assistant, Gazette Probationers and Assistant Controller. Total numbers of 1272 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts in online mode before the last date of application submission i-e 06.03.2020. Detailed eligibility criteria and application procedures are given below. Check once thoroughly before filling the online application.
KPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Gazette Probationers, Assistant Controller|
|Number of Vacancies||1272|
|Last Date to Apply||06/03/2020|
KPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Controller-54
- Gazette Probationers-106
Last Date to Apply: Aspirants will get chances to submit online applications before/on 06.03.2020.
- Applicants must have possessed Master’s degree: M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ ICWAfrom a recognized institute/university for Assistant Controller
- For the other two vacancies, candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree from an accredited board/university.
Selection Procedure: Examination will be conducted in two phases: Preliminary and Main Examination Personality Test will also be held to shortlist suitable candidates.
Pay Scale: Salary structure of selected candidates will be as follows.
- Assistant Controller: 52,650-97,100/- per month
- Gazette Probationers: 30,350-58,250/- per month
- Assistant: 27,650-52,650/- per month
Application Fees: Application fees for various vacancies are as follows:
- General and OBC Category:600 Rupees
- Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B:300 Rupees
- Ex-Servicemen category:50 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PWD category:Nil
Age criteria: Age limit of the applicants should be between 21-35 years for (posts.1, 2) and 18-35 years for post. 3.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of KPSC i-e kpsc.kar.nic.in to fill the online application form.
- Fill all required fields in that application form and upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details thoroughly before submission of the application.
- Make an online payment and take the print out of the application for future reference.
NOTE: Keep visiting this website regularly for the latest updates.