Karnataka Public Service Commission, mostly known as KPSC is an administration office of Karnataka state, planned to make enrollments to different common administrations through serious and departmental assessments in its locale under the region of 191,791 km2 (74,051 sq mi).
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Karnataka Public Service Commission will before long be held by the KPSC authorities. There are a total of 1279 open doors available for which 12th class pass and diploma holders can apply. The posts available are that of Second Division Assistant and Assistant for which candidates need to apply on the web.
Here you will get all data identified with the qualification standards, the application process, determination process, pay scale, and substantially more.
KPSC Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Second Division Assistant, Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1279|
|Last Date to Apply||01/06/2020|
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (for HK)||199|
|2||Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (for RPC)||1080|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2020
If you are intrigued to apply, if you don’t mind comprehend the qualification models to apply for the posts under KPSC recruitment 2020.
Competitors who are prepared to apply must know the instructive capability as well. Just those candidates who have finished the twelfth class/Diploma from an approved Institute will be qualified to apply.
Ge limit condition for all candidates is 18-35 years.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Complete Procedure
Snatch entire information about the application expense, choice procedure, and pay scale under KPSC enlistment 2020.
Application fee for all categories is as follows:
|General Category||Rs. 635|
|2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates||Rs. 335|
To choose the applicants the authorities will organize a composed test and individual meeting process.
Rs. 21400-42000 per month will be given to selected candidates as Salary.
Important Instructions to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2020
Kindly view the beneath composed bit by bit methodology to apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: All applications will be gotten online just on the official site.
- Step 2: Visit the official site www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Step 3: Look for the apply link option and click on it.
- Step 4: Follow the demonstrated directions cautiously while filling applications.
- Step 5: Enter the right information in the significant segments as required.
- Step 6: Fieldset apart with * is an obligatory field and requires to be filled.
- Step 7: You should fill the characters that appeared in the picture as security for the application.
- Step 8: You ought to guarantee by and by that the data is right before submitting.