Karnataka State Police Recruitment: State Police Of Karnataka has liberated a job advertisement for this year. The department wants to appoint physically fit and active Indian Nationals on the 162 Posts Of Sub Inspector, etc. The applications will be accepted online on the official site mentioned below on or before 26 June 2020. All the citizens who want to get hired in the Police Department can apply online after checking all the details.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||162|
|Last Date to Apply||26 June 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Karnataka State Police Recruitment :
Company Name: State Police of Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Armed Reserve Sub Inspector Of Police – 45
- Police Sub Inspector – 26
- Sub Inspector(KSISF) & (KSRP) – 91
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the online applications from 26 May 2020 and the final date for submission is 26 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant applying for KSP Recruitment should have done Graduation from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Written exam, endurance test, and personal interview will be the basis of selection.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay ranging between Rs.37900 – Rs.70850 per month will be given to contenders selected for both the posts.
- Gen/OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) category applicants will pay Rs.250 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Tribal candidates will pay Rs.100 as an application fee.
- 21-26 years is the age limit for all the posts mentioned in this recruitment.
- KSP Officials will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Application Process For Karnataka State Police Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to go to the official website mentioned above and read all the details regarding this recruitment.
- Register yourself and fill the application form in a correct and complete way.
- Attach the latest and clear passport size photo with your signature in small letters.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form as soon as possible to confirm your entry.
NOTE: For more information and updates regarding this recruitment, you need to visit www.ksp.gov.in from time to time.