KCGMC Recruitment: There is a good opportunity for skilled and educated medical aspirants who have completed M.S. or MD and wish to get hired in a reputed institute/hospital or college. Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College is situated in Karnal, Haryana, and is inviting offline application of 13 Posts Of Specialist Doctor whose due date is 08 October 2020. The applicant should submit the form after filling it on the date of the walk-in-interview. Read the below-given article carefully to know more details.
KCGMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Doctor|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||08 October 2020|
KCGMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist Doctors in Anesthesiology: 04 Posts
- Specialist Doctors in General Medicine: 01 Post
- Specialist Doctors in Chest And TB: 04 Posts
- Specialist Doctors in Certified ICU care provider: 04 Posts
Last Date to Apply: The last date for submission of the application form is 08 October 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The interested person must have an MBBS degree with MD/MS/DNB/DIP from the recognized board in order to become eligible for vacant seats.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the walk-in-interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.2 lac per month.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for all category candidates in form of Demand Draft/Cash Receipt/IPO.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 25 – 55 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 08 October 2020.
Official Website: https://www.kcgmc.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for KCGMC Recruitment:
- Take the print of the blank form which can be download from the website of the KCGMC.
- Fill the details in the form according to the important instructions provided.
- The details will consist of the name, address, qualifications, phone, E-mail, and other particulars.
- Sign it on an appropriate place and paste the latest clear photograph in the form.
- Carry it along with originals and application fee receipt or DD at Ofice of The Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College, Karnal on 8 October 2020 at 9 AM sharp.
NOTE: An applicant should open the website of the college to download the application form.