Indian Navy Recruitment: Indian Navy offers the opportunity to unmarry male candidates, who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam to apply in the Indian Navy under the Cadet Entry Scheme which is a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech). The hired candidates will be allocated among different branches including Education, Executive and Technical branches on completion of their course at INA and the applications for this recruitment can be filled online on or before 20 October 2020.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Cadet|
|Number of vacancies||34|
|Last Date to apply||20 October 2020|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts: The aspirants will be hired for different branches. The distribution number is as follows:
- Education Branch – 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 20 October 2020 is the last date until which application forms need to be filled.
- Applicant must have Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from the recognized board or institute.
- The applicant must have appeared for JEE main exam,m 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the SSB Interview which will be held at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from November to January 2020.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a monthly stipend per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations of the Indian Navy.
Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment Online:
- An applicant is required to put the complete details in the online application form and especially the red stared fields.
- Now upload the relevant documents, signature, and photograph in the scanned form.
- Submit the application form on the official site before the last date is gone.
NOTE: The applicant should visit the website of the organization for further updates.