Indian Army Recruitment 2020: The official recruitment notification has released by Indian Army for 191 vacancies for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer. Candidates who are willing to join the Indian Army can apply to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by 20/02/2020. Applications are invited from unmarried male/female and widows of defense personnel. Candidates are advised to check the below details before applying for these posts.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||191|
|Last Date to Apply||20/02/2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer-191
Last Date to Apply: 20/02/2020
- For Unmarried Male/Female -Candidates should have passed E/ B.Tech from an accredited institute/university recruitment.
- For widows of defense personnel- Candidates must have possessed Graduation in any discipline for Non Technical posts.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be done in two phases. In the first phase, the written tests will be conducted for all the applicants and selected candidates will have to face the Personal Interview for final selection.
And the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in both written test and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get paid an attractive salary package of Rupees 56,100/- per month (as per level-10).
Application Fees: Candidates do not have to pay any application fees for these posts.
Age criteria: Age limit of the applicants should be in between 20-27 years as on 01/10/2020.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates need to visit the official website of Indian Army i-e joinindianarmy.nic.in to fill the online application form.
- Fill the required details and submit it.
- Applications submitted other than the online mode, will not be considered.
NOTE: For any further updates, candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly.