India Post Department Kolkata Recruitment: India Post Department Kolkata is on the lookout for 8th pass aspirants who possess the necessary skills for appointment in the state of West Bengal. Offline Applications are invited by the department for 19 Posts Of Skilled Artisan on or before 03 December 2020. Full details of vacancies to be filed and application form is available on the website indiapost.gov.in. The department intends to recruit desirable and talented applicants under this recruitment.
India Post Department Kolkata Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||India Post Department Kolkata|
|Name of the Job||Skilled Artisan|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||03 December 2020|
India Post Department Kolkata Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Board Name: India Post Department Kolkata
Name of The Posts:
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic – 8 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Electronic – 4 Posts
- Blacksmith – 2 Posts
- Tyreman – 2 Posts
- Painter – 1 Post
- Upholsterer – 1 Post
- Carpenter & Joiner – 1 Post
- The interested applicants who are applying for this job should have done 8th from a renowned board/university/institute and should have a certificate in the respective Trade from any technical institution
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the offline application form is 03 December 2020.
Selection Procedure: For all the posts, Candidates will be selected based on their academic qualifications and valid driving license by means of a competitive trade test.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a pay ranging between Rs. 5,200 – Rs.20200 per month + Garde Pay of Rs.1900 per month.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants should be between 18 to 30 years as of 1 July 2018. The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the India Post Department Kolkata Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to indiapost.gov.in and search the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- Download and fill the application form according to the guidelines given.
- Check all the details once again and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form before the last date to the Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata – 700015
NOTE: To get more information about India Post recruitment, you need to visit the above mentioned official site.