Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Recruitment: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi is the most reputed engineering institute of our country and it has advertised for recruitment in the notice released on its official site. There are 5 Vacancies of Senior Project Scientist and Project Scientist vacant on which dedicated, intelligent, and hardworking aspirants are invited to apply. Interested and desirous candidates can submit the Online Application on the email id mentioned below. To get further updates regarding the recruitment read the article given below carefully.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Institute||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Project Scientist and Project Scientist|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||11 September 2020|
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Recruitment Complete Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Project Scientist: 03 Posts
- Project Scientist: 02 Posts
Last Date to Apply: Send your applications to the concerned email address latest by 11 September 2020.
- The desired and the interested candidate should have a B.Tech/M. Tech degree in Electrical Engineering to apply for this recruitment.
- The candidates must have qualified GATE and should have done Graduation/Post Graduation with more than 70% marks.
Selection Procedure: Job candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month for both the posts.
Age criteria: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has not mentioned the age limit for both the posts. Keep checking the site regularly to know this information.
Official Website: http://ird.iitd.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Recruitment:
- The applicant should visit the website of the institute mentioned above.
- Fill the details in the application form after downloading it and the form has no. IRD/REC-4.
- Enter all the details as the instructions mentioned.
- Attach the documents are necessary as demanded by IIT with the signature and photograph.
- In the end, submit the application through the registered email to email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Visit on the website of the institute regularly to know the important notifications related to the post.