Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited owns and operates refineries at Mumbai & Visakhapatnam and it has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled Company Secretary for engagement on a full-time basis on the vacant 02 seats. The submission of the application is through an online medium via the official site of HPCL. Read this full job advertisement of HPCL to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Hiring Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Company Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||16 October 2020|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Complete Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Company Secretary – 02
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have been Full-Time Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks and a member of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India).
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the application form is 16 October 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their educational qualification, marks scored, experience held, and Performance in Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: For the Post of CS, an attractive pay ranging between Rs.60000 – Rs.180000 per month will be given to selected applicants.
Application Fees: Check the official site of HPCL to know the application fee structure.
- The maximum age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD (UR) applicants.
- The maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates of Jammu & Kashmir
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
Important Guidelines to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by HPCL and attach a passport size photograph of size 50 kb, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Submit the application form before the last date to the official site of HPCL.
NOTE: To get more information about HPCL recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.